- Yes, entirely. (Yes, even for commercial use,
although if you manage to need to use
IRC for a commercial cause, you probably need a Nobel-prize. I stand corrected.)
- Yes. Now with the Windows Phone 7 out and all, this is pretty pointless so what the hell.
- What's with the name?
- Don't ask. (Nem, a "zs" nem a "zseb" szóból jön.)
- Why did you write this?
- Same reason as PocketIRC - I needed a client that has logging and
is still in development.
- How does one pronounce it?
- As you wish. I myself pronounce it "zh-eer-tz". (The "zh" is the same sound as in "meaSure".)
- Other versions?
- At the moment, only for Pocket PC 2003. I guess that should cover enough devices.
- OMG OMG I reported feature XYZ and it's still not added WTF KTHX
- I'm kindof making this client for myself, with my views and demands - I value good feedback,
but I reserve the right to continue development with my tempo and direction. Consider this the reason
why it's free.
- Can one waste some bucks on the client?